First Aid Annual Refresher Course
This 3-hour (normally ½ day) course meets the requirements of the First Aid Regulations and will give candidates the knowledge and confidence to continue
providing effective first aid for their organisation.
- Certificate valid for 1 year
- Dynamic & fun training
- All course material
- Realistic Casualty Simulation
- Hands on practical session
HSE strongly recommend that workplace first aiders undertake annual refresher training within any three-year certification period of First Aid at Work (3day) or Emergency First Aid at Work (1day) courses.
Suggested First Aid Refresher Course Content:
- Practical casualty simulation scenarios
- How to assess an emergency situation
- Administer Cardio-pulmonary-resuscitation (CPR)
- Use of the Automated External Defibrillator
- Provide care for an unconscious casualty
- Provide care for a casualty suffering from a seizures/epilepsy
- Provide care for a wounded & bleeding casualty
- Treat a casualty suffering from shock
Training is delivered using relevant practical and realistic casualty simulation techniques.
This course will be delivered by one of our experienced trainers who will make the course fun, interesting, practical and relevant to your workplace.
Courses can be at your premises or at one of our locations.