Health & Safety Awareness Training for Directors & Senior Managers
This one day course is aimed at Directors, Senior Managers, Board Members, Trustees and HR Managers.
- Certificate valid for 1 year
- Dynamic & fun training
- All course material
This course is designed for Directors’, Senior Managers, Board Members and Human Resource professionals who have a responsibility for the strategic management of health & safety within their workplace.
The course includes the legal requirements, risk management and individual as well as corporate responsibilities. Also included is an understanding as to how current best practice can increase productivity and benefit the bottom line.
- The scope and extent of responsibility for managing health and safety and the role of the Director and Senior Management.
- IOD/HSE guidance on individual and corporate responsibilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the key legislation relevant to health and safety management within any business.
- An understanding of the principles of risk management applied to health and safety issues and how these can be effectively integrated.
- An opportunity to explore the practical implementation of health and safety risk management principles within your organisation.
- Successful health and Safety management systems.
- Introduction to ISO 45001.
Managing risk is a key issue for all Directors in both public and private sector organisations. One significant aspect of Risk is the health and safety of an organisation’s employees, and of others (including the public) who may be affected by any its activities.
The Course is designed to be interactive, to facilitate discussion and to explore practical methods of improving business performance through more effective management of health and safety risk. Candidates will be encouraged to create an action plan during the course so that they can leave the course with key improvements and an effective action plan for their business/organisation.