Risk Assessment - Principles and Practice Training Course
This is a one day accredited course with an additional practical assessment period of up to 13 hours. It is designed for any employee required to carry out risk assessments.
- Registration and Certification
- Dynamic & fun training
- All course materials
Risk Assessment Principles and Practice is designed for anyone with the responsibility to conduct risk assessments. It is particularly useful for managers and supervisors, but it will be equally beneficial to individual workers, team leaders, technicians or any other employees contributing to the risk assessment process.
Completion of the training programme will enable candidates to:
- Contribute to the risk assessment programme at work.
- Conduct effective risk assessments in the workplace.
- Organise and implement a risk assessment programme.
- Be able to identify specific training needs raised by through risk assessment.
- Assist their employers meet their legal requirements.
Risk Assessment Course Content:
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace.
- The key legal requirements for risk assessment.
- Principles of risk assessment including:
- The reasons for using risk assessment
- The risk assessment process
- The key skills of an assessor
- Risk assessment in practice with the workplace.
- The wider management issues regarding the implementation of risk assessment program.