1 Day Emergency First Aid in the Workplace Course
This one day course meets the requirements of the HSE and will give candidates the knowledge and confidence to provide effective first aid for their organisation.
- HSE Certificate valid for 3 years
- Dynamic & fun training
- All course materials
- Realistic Casualty Simulation
- Lots of hands on practical sessions
Once an employer has completed their risk assessments, the potential injuries/illness that are highlighted from this process must be taken into consideration when choosing the most appropriate first aid course. Contact us if you need help or advice with this process.
Emergency First Aid in the Workplace course content:
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Unconscious casualty
- Personal hygiene at first aid incidents
- The legal framework of first aid provision
- The use of first aid equipment and resources
- Wounds & bleeding
- The role of the first aider
- Cardio-pulmonary-resuscitation (CPR)
- How to act in an emergency
- Treating minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns & scalds)
Employers who identify that the above content does not fully cover their workplace potential injuries/illness should contact us to ensure that these are included in the course content. This may necessitate an increase in the course length.
Training is delivered using relevant fun practical and realistic casualty simulation techniques ensuring that candidates are kept engaged throughout the training.
This course is delivered by our team of experienced trainers who make the course fun, interesting, practical and relevant to your workplace.