3 Day First Aid at Work Course
This 3-day course meets the requirements of the First Aid at Work Regulations and will give candidates the knowledge and confidence to provide effective
first aid cover for their organisation.
• Certificate valid for 3 years
• Dynamic & fun training
• All course material
• Realistic Casualty Simulation
Once an employer has completed their risk assessments, the potential injuries/illness that are highlighted from this process must be taken into consideration when choosing the most appropriate first aid course. Contact us if you need help or advice with this process.
First Aid at Work course content:
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Personal hygiene at first aid incidents
- The legal framework of first aid provision
- The use of first aid equipment
- How to act in an emergency
- Cardio-pulmonary-resuscitation (CPR)
- Use of the Automated External Defibrillator
- Unconscious casualty
- Wounds & bleeding
- Injuries to bones, muscles & joints
- Spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Eye injuries
- Burns & scalds
- Anaphylactic shock
- Heart attacks
- Minor illness
Employers who identify that the above content does not fully cover their workplace potential injuries/illness should contact us to ensure that these are included in the course content. This may necessitate an increase in the course length.
Training is delivered using relevant fun practical and realistic casualty simulation techniques ensuring that candidates are kept engaged throughout the training.
This course is delivered by our team of experienced trainers who make the course fun, interesting, practical and relevant to your workplace.