The RespirPro White nanofibre respirator combines easy breathing with certified 99.9% protection from the Covid-19 Virus.
The RespiPro offers superior protection for a workforce: widely used electrostatic masks (N95 etc) lose 60% filtration efficiency after 30mins wear due to increased humidity, whereas the RespiPro maintains filtration efficiency throughout the wearers work shift. The filter covers the whole mask surface and is very easy to breathe through.
Can you reuse the RespiPro respirator?
Where hygienic, a single RespiPro can be used repeatedly to protect against fine dust, allergens, pollution, and fumes because the filter is a straight mechanical block of particles above a certain size (0.01 micrometers). However, the RespiPro is not washable so when used as protection from viruses or bacteria we recommend using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
- Available in one adult size. An adjustable clip is included with each mask that joins the loops at the back of the head, this allows the mask to be tightened as needed for the best fit.
- Filter certified to 99.9% viral protection, including Covid-19. Also certified to stop bacteria, moulds, fine dust and allergens.
- Resistant to liquids, blood, contaminated water and oil etc.
- FFP2 certification and CE marked. Produced in the EU since 2018.
- An adjustable clip provided with each mask ensures the loops can be secured around the back of the head, offering a protective fit for all face shapes.
- 50 single use masks per box, each mask is individually wrapped.
- Further volume discounts apply for bulk orders and NHS or care services.
- The masks and their packaging can be printed with your brand (MOQ applies)